The Dangerous New Drink The Dangerous New Drink

How do you kill people with cranberry juice?

Franch Dressing Franch Dressing

So how did Bogdon end up at the top of Madrigal industries restaurant division anyway?

Glukom responds:

My guess is that he moved back to his native country, visited Germany, saw there was an opening, and applied for a job. But you're gonna have to ask Vince Gilligan, not me.

SUNSET (Re-upload) SUNSET (Re-upload)

Very very nice. Its a shame the audio quality isn't the best, but that's probably more on the end of it being compressed than anything else.

The Meltese Felcon The Meltese Felcon

I would have given it a 5 but there's just no way there could be a kitchen like that on the death star.

After Iron Man of Steel Z After Iron Man of Steel Z

Very subtle character interactions in this. I very much enjoyed the Will Smith cameo as well. Buy Pepsi.

white house up. white house up.

Pretty much. I loved how it combined the Marvel and DC universes so fluidly. It really felt like a true superhero movie. A worthy successor to the previous Glukom classics.

Lando's Pool Party Lando's Pool Party

Pretty good

I'd say the special effects are on par with the new trilogy, more or less.

Batman & Reptar Christmas Batman & Reptar Christmas

BEST CHRISTMAS SPECIAL EVER

It was beatiful.

Batman & Reptar Do Sweden Batman & Reptar Do Sweden

Wow.

Really, I wasn't sure if you could one-up the last movie, but honestly, this might just come close to the glory that is Blastoise got a Cannon (On his Back). Just kidding, you have a long way to go before you can repeat that masterpiece. But still this is the Best movie ever; The Sequel, so it must be amazing.

"Bitch blew up my house"

Batman and Reptar Batman and Reptar

Best movie ever

I laughed so hard I cried. Seriously, if you can't find the humor in this, you are either missing the point completely or are just plain souless.