Darkness - The Cage Darkness - The Cage

Brilliant

Extremely clever concept and solutions, the only problem is that the controls are a little too sensitive at times, which can lead to some cheap deaths. Other than that, the game is amazing.

Sniper Hunter Sniper Hunter

Okay

Its an okay game, but in the end, its not much more than a search-and-find, although you did do a really good job hiding many of the targets.

Mr.Roulette Mr.Roulette

Pretty Awesome

I really liked it. Its a very surreal game, all the parts play off each other to create a cool atmosphere. Its a little creepy, but that's pretty much the point.

Pixel Pixel

Very good

I like this game very much. It reminds me of everyday shooter. The only thing I dislike about it really is that the music, while being good, could use a little variety. I also don't really like the background image advertising a website, it would have been better if it were a plain or interactive background. That's really just nitpicking though, all in all, its a very good game.

ClickSum ClickSum

Decent

It is an interesting idea for a game. I think I like it, it is kind of addicting, simple, and fast-paced. It is a pretty good game, in all.

Fragger Fragger

Awesome

This game is great. Its really fun to play. It kind of reminds me of the catapult games I'm betting I could waste a lot of time using this.

Qrossfire Qrossfire

Good

It's a pretty good game. The only problem I have is that you can only move the blocks in the on set way, so you can't score if all three are in the same line. I guess that is what makes it unique from the others too though. It is a good game and has all of the good qualities of bejeweled and others.

Upgrade Complete! Upgrade Complete!

Great

It seems really simple, and kind of is, but for some reason it is really, really addicting.