The Dangerous New Drink The Dangerous New Drink

How do you kill people with cranberry juice?

Franch Dressing Franch Dressing

So how did Bogdon end up at the top of Madrigal industries restaurant division anyway?

Glukom responds:

My guess is that he moved back to his native country, visited Germany, saw there was an opening, and applied for a job. But you're gonna have to ask Vince Gilligan, not me.

SUNSET (Re-upload) SUNSET (Re-upload)

Very very nice. Its a shame the audio quality isn't the best, but that's probably more on the end of it being compressed than anything else.

Darkness - The Cage Darkness - The Cage

Brilliant

Extremely clever concept and solutions, the only problem is that the controls are a little too sensitive at times, which can lead to some cheap deaths. Other than that, the game is amazing.

Sniper Hunter Sniper Hunter

Okay

Its an okay game, but in the end, its not much more than a search-and-find, although you did do a really good job hiding many of the targets.

Mr.Roulette Mr.Roulette

Pretty Awesome

I really liked it. Its a very surreal game, all the parts play off each other to create a cool atmosphere. Its a little creepy, but that's pretty much the point.

Blastoise Got A Cannon Blastoise Got A Cannon

Okay

It was decent. Nothing super amazing. It was okay. I like how it sounds like a classic rock song because it is so poorly recorded. I think it could use a real guitar solo though.

Glukom responds:

I think you need to get your ears checked because this song is AMAZING.

...or at least it will be when i get a new mic